Tuesday, January 4, 2022

1/04/202 The Bill

      It was time to pay the TV bill. I get the automated, it asks do you want to pay the past due, I say no. Then it says do you want to pay with card ending in xxxx. I say no. And no and no. Thankyou your bill has been paid goodbye.  What? Come on! I call them back, finally get someone using my cell phone. I can hear them but she hears every other word from me  She says she will call me back. Wait 5 min, no call.  I call again same thing happens. Different person this time . but they can't hear me clearly either. Third time the charm different person again but I can hear her and she can't hear me. I get the charge of 160 dollars removed.  Then pay the last balance of 60 dollars. I defer the rest to  the end of the month. 

    So spirit delayed me from getting someone,  so that I would eventually get the right person. After I got screwed by the automated. The next 2 calls failed eventhough I could hear them good, they couldn't  hear me clearly. So I was getting frustrated instead of being patient.  Spirit had things under control,  spirit found me the best person to work with.  Make that initial push then sit back and be patient. If nothing happens then push again. So it takes awhile  for spirit to come in and fix the mess.

    May 2022.  be way better than the last one.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment