Saturday, February 5, 2022

2/5/2022 A Bad Connection

 

    You might think you know what you're  doing but spirit has other ideas.  Three years ago I wanted this truck bed for my pickup truck.  I saw it in a junk yard, real good condition, 500 bucks and he would put it on.  When I got home I went to the 7-11 store to get a money order for 200 to mail to the guy.  The gal went to ring it up and the machine malfunctioned. She tried 3 times. She said that this never happened before.  I knew what the message was, don't  buy the bed. I didn't.  2 days later I needed that money for something more pressing. Spirit was looking out for me.

    Today, I felt the house was a little colder than usual.  Get to the burner, it's  off.  Hit the reset button, nothing hit it again flame shoots through the flue, shut it down. Call an oil burner guy, I hear him over my cell phone but he can't  hear me good and he hangs up. Move to different area of house something. I tried 3 times same result. I get it it's  not going to be this guy. Call my neighbor  who used to have an oil burner technician, he gives me the name for 3 of them. I call the guy that had a star next to his name. He fave me some simple direction and the burner started up as usual. Saved alot of money,  thank-you spirit! Which is God's  word.

No comments:

Post a Comment