Friday, April 8, 2022

4/06/2022 The Evil

 

    What the Russians are doing in Ukraine is pure evil. The only thing to do with people like that is to isolate them. That means no trade. Anyone who continues to trade with them should intern be boycotted.  Corruption  is the root cause of decay. Nations that hide the truth will eventually disappear. People who tell lies should be shunned as well. Walk away from them and if you can't  ask  spirit for it's protection. If your in public office listen to your constituents and not special interest. If you are having a hard time with a particular subject, ask spirit for it's input by contemplating  on it. This is the only way to fight the evil in this world.. Understand the truth, you have spirit to help you with this. Spirit can help in the black and white issues as well as the difficult gray ones.

    One must stand up to evil like the Ukrainians are doing. Remember evil will flourish if good people stand by and do nothing. Remember  this in your daily life. If you see something wrong going on ask spirit what you can do to help the situation. And spirit may say stay pat. If you don't  get a clear answer than stay neutral.

    I saw a situation develop that wasn't  right. I get in my head turn your lights on.. It was dusk and I was parked in shopping mall parking lot. I didn't turn my lights on. In retrospect  I wish I did. To this day I regret my decision. Spirits idea would have worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment