Sunday, May 15, 2022

5/15/2022 Flower Pot

 

    Put it out there. Last week I wanted a flower pot. Garbage day came and I looked around to see if anyone threw one away. I didn't see any. I kept it in the back of my mind. One day I'm in Home Depot, I look in garden center and find many flower pots. I find one that is medium size and has a slice in it's rim. I hang on to it to see if there are other damaged pots. There weren't.  I eventually find a guy who scans it at 9 dollars. That's  crazy, so I offer 4 dollars for it. He said ok. The pot was a little fancy. So it took 10 days to get the pot. If I wanted a free one, it would of taken longer. Glad I got it, thanks spirit.

    Little things work more quickly. The bigger wants ìn life will take a bit longer.  Using sticktuvidiness  will get you there. Work with spirit to assist you in your endeavor. Always believe that you will aquire your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment