Thursday, May 19, 2022

5/17/2022. Material Things

 

There is nothing wrong in acquiring possessions.When I take ownership of something, I am thankfull  for it. Say you buy a car. This machine can make your life easier. You have to take care of it, to make it last. It takes time and energy. You will have good times and not so good times with it. You will learn many lessons about life with this car.  It can be any purchase you make.  It's  your attitude that will determine your happiness quotient.

    When acquiring  things, see how they are going to benefit you. Could it become a money pit and will it be worth it. Can you really use it or has it become clutter. It's  good to evaluate the things in your life once a month. What can I subtract from my life to make it more stream line. How have my interests changed. What is most important to me now and the near future. Have my wants changed. What can I do to further  me along in my new pursuit. If it's just things that we covet, it will lead to eventual despair. It's  our relationships that have the most meaning in life. And if you don't have that ask spirit to start to bring those relationships into your life. It most definitely can be created.

    Ask yourself,  what do I really want?  And do this every night and morning  In school your given homework to devlop your understanding. In life the best homework is done on yourself. What makes you,    tick. Put your thoughts down in a journal . You will find you. Not  what others think of you but what you think of yourself  the things that don't  make you happy are the things that you have to work on in a most earnest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment