Saturday, September 24, 2022

9/24/2022 There's no more Love


     Around here anymore. The gal was talking to her male friend as they past by me in a Target store. I thought about those words. The news is mostly negative because that is what we focus on. When you hear that day in and day out. It will drain you. Suck that little bit of happiness you got right out of you. But you have a choice. You can limit the  amount of time that you expose yourself to this diatribe. The more you focus on the good stuff in your life, the happier you will be. 
     When older people look back on their life, they remember happy times. Not how much money they made or what achievements they got.  They think of the times they enjoyed with their loved ones.  Put your energy into the family unit, make it greater by doing things together with love. Encourage all loved ones in filling fulfilled.  It starts when the kids are young. If you do it right, you will know where the love is.
     Think about this, if you can't get along within the family what makes you think that nations would be any different than you. When I'm  out and about, I act kind wheather behind the wheel or on foot in a store. The more that people do this the better it is for everybody.  When a skunk walks by and he released an oder, it will stick around for awhile long after he passed. A pleasant oder would be a walk near a rose garden. I believe a kindness will also linger in an area where the kindness occured. People will feel the affect of this previous kindness.  And feel just a little bit uplifted.  So it comes down to you, you can get the ball rolling by doing a kind act. Examples of this saying a pleasantly or holding open a door. Doesn't  take much.
      When I got angry at a friend of mine.  I let him have it verbally  because he cost me alot of money. On the ride home, I had to pull over because I felt suffocating. I got out of the car and took 3 deep breaths before I felt better and was able to drive home. When you get angry you cut yourself off from divine spirit. With me I felt the suffocation literally. Then I knew the difference between being connected  and not connected. I like the former, hands down.
     So do the things that make you happy more often. Less focus on the negative occurences in life.  And if the negative does come to your door, try to deal with it in a most positive way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment