Saturday, October 15, 2022

Oct 15/2022 It's the Little Things 2

     It happened again. I put the toothpaste on my brush and put it under the running water. Half the paste falls off and hits the sink. I mean this has been happening for decades. I just use the half paste on the teeth. Looking at the paste lying in sink a bulb goes off. Put the paste in your mouth and swirl it around, then get the water on the brush. Duh! Now I have a new way of doing it. I put up with the old way for so long it became a habit. We do things and we don't know why. Its a very minor thing. But I must do this on bigger issues as well. More thought has to be exercised on the bigger things in your life. With me it was making money, I never had enough. But I learned how to stretch a dollar. I should of focused on making more money. A better way to apply myself. My rut was my job it was what I always did. Day in and day out. Big mistake for me. Using your brain more efficiently  is the key.

    Not to long ago I read about a guy who changed his job every 4 or 5 years and with that move it always came with a pay raise. The guy retired at age 40. Smart guy.

    Once you have a strong desire to make a change think long and hard about it, then act on it. I wish I did it. Start where ever you find yourself to be. This is the real work on manifesting a better life for yourself. And it is work. Requires time and do diligence on your part. The faster you do this the more happier you will be. You have to really look at yourself and take responsibility for your short comings. Once you see it you can start with the corrections. If you get stuck you can ask divine spirit for the needed push. Get you on the right track. After all it's your life which should be the most important thing in your life. A happier you, will make it good for everybody. A person that is not a victim but a co-creator with their own existence. Once you see it there is no way of you going back to the way it was with you. You know who you are and where your going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment