Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Oct/26/2022 Focus 2

      This morning near the fridge, there he was. Darting here there in flight. A very tiny little fly.  Known as the elusive fruit fly. Very hard to catch and kill. This time I had razor sharp focus and he was in my sights . I stretched out my arm all the way and with my outstretched hand, I swiped the air. I looked in my hand no bug, but then I saw him quite dead on the side of one of my fingers.  At that instant I was 100 per cent focused. There were zero thoughts in my head but for the death of that fly.

     That is what is needed to get what you want. Now however if you do that in trying to control someone, woe will come on to you in one form or another. In the words of a very famous sea gull. Set it free. If it comes back to you it's  yours if not,  it never was yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment