Thursday, October 27, 2022

Oct/27/2022 A Storm Window

     I think I mentioned this story before. But it's pertinent now. I had a friend working for me named George. One day he got me with a practical joke. I told him I owe you one. 6 months later were putting up these heavy glass storm windows. About 5ft high 40 inch wide. So George has one in his hands vertical, the bottom of window is only 3 inches from the floor. I see a  kid's water pistol on counter. I pick it up and not even aiming, I shoot it at him. Bingo got him in the left eye. He fumbles the pane of glass but manages to control it lucky for me since I would have had to pay for it. I say, you remember 6 mos ago, I owe you. He shook his head yes.

    So you see with karma, you don't  have to aim to hit the mark. It's automatic. Seeing this episode was karma in play or action. You can witness this in your own life or on the road sometimes. Like the guy who passes people on the shoulder and 20 minutes later seeing him pulled over by a cop. In a lot of cases the karma doesn't come back right away but further into the future. When you see karma kick back on you quickly, you know your on a spiritual path. You will come to realize  that it's  your actions and thoughts that are responsible for it. And that being so, you can change those thoughts and actions to benefit you.

     So back to guy on road who cut you off, don't give him the finger. Send a blessing to him. God knows he's going to need it. When you bless others it will come back to you in the near future.

     Also, when I'm  at a store I wish the checkout person a good day or night before they say it to me. It's  nice to do. The other day for the first time a person said to me have a blessed day and they weren't  a checkout person.

No comments:

Post a Comment