Saturday, January 7, 2023

1/7/23 A Dream Tip Off

      I do exercises in the morning. I use stretching and then use a dumbell. In the dream I see a male pickup a kettle bell, which is a weight with a heavy handle, and he did a pin wheel motion with it and then threw it down a bowling pin lane, in an attempt to knock the pins down. Very strange. I do have some kettle bells, but I haven't used them yet. In the dream, I thought that the guy was going to hurt his arm where it attaches to the shoulder. It is not the way one is supposed to lift the kettle bell.

    About 4 days later, I felt pain in the exact same spot as the guy in the dream. Later on in day felt that pain 2 more times. I decided to not exercise over the next 2 days and rest it. It seems to have helped the situation. I did not think the injury came from lifting the dumbell. I think it was the stretch I do. I curl my fingers at the top of the door molding and lean into the open door opening, while bending at the knees. This maneuver stretches my back bone. I saw that over the course of a year my back got stronger. I would make a count of 50 while doing it. I figured I would increase the count to 130. Did that for a month. I believe I over did it. 50 to 130 count was too much.

    So the dream tipped me off. The dream dealt with exercise. It wasn't  a kettle bell but another thing that I was doing. I was thinking of using the kettle bells in the near future as well. So I will be especially carefull  when using them.

     I am thankfull  for that warning dream and I will be more mindfull in my future exercise efforts.

     A lot of dreams can be screwy. It's the ones you remember when you wake up that are the most important. So write them down in your journal with the full date. You may not understand the dream but you may make sense of it later down the road. And when events occur in your future you just might see the correlation. Being tipped off is a great benefit for your life. It's divine spirit that is trying to help You.

No comments:

Post a Comment