Wednesday, May 10, 2023

5/10/2023 Stress

      It's  no good for your body and your future endeavors.  Two quotes from the book Live and Learn and Pass It On.  I've learned that if I don't try new things.  I won't learn new things.  The other is I've learned that it's just as important to forget a wrong as it is to remember a kindness.

     Life is short.  It's best to make the best of it. The previous two quotes can get us there. Going through life with less stress. Look for things or experiences that cultivate that potential joy in your life. Also ask divine spirit to guide your way in your endeavors. Joy is experienced in the now. Look to your life and see what you can change to make it better for you.  Look at events or things and say either how can I make it better or do I really need this thing in my life.  Then  take action.  Also,  what did I learn from this experience or does this thing give me any joy at  all.  Another thing to remember is what you see in others exists in you. When you chastise someone, it's really about what is going on with you.  It's a great learning tool. So write down all of your criticisms of others and see how they pertain to your character. It's about seeing yourself. And accepting it. And then doing something to correct your defects. Spirit will put you in a situation, where you will have to confront it. If you didn't get it in one situation, you will find it again with someone else. We are like pieces of wood, getting our edges rubbed off by sandpaper ( our trying experiences). When the wood is sanded smooth, we will have learned greatly from the experiment called life in the lower worlds.


    



No comments:

Post a Comment