Friday, May 5, 2023

5/5//2023 A KEY Lesson

      Me and Keys have a problem.  And that problem is me. I misplace them every once in awhile. I meant to have my  truck key copied whenever I found myself in the Home Depot. I would always forget to do it. When I needed to drive my truck I would grab the key from the key rack that had just the 1 key with a ring and a green rectangle picture window that let you add a missive which was labeled Dodge. In the morning I opened truck to lower the windows for the day to air out. I put the key in my pocket  along with another main key ring I had. I put it there because when I got back at night, I could quickly have the key. I got home hours later. Go to truck. Oh no, no truck key. Rain was coming and I had to make 2 widow protectors. Some rain did get in. A week later I had to make a decision about the key. I looked for a 2nd key no luck. Called a locksmith he wanted 200. Called another guy 125 dollars. A week later, I'm ready to call the locksmith. I do contemplation about the key, no answer. I walk to middle of my room and scan my cluttered room. I have a large table in room that's filled with stuff. I see an old plastic tray  5x6 inch by 2 inch high. I reach way over and I'm  just able to grab the mini tray. There are 2 little key rings in it. One of them was a spare I had. Saved 125 dollars thanks to spirit. Now when I would pull my main keys out of my pocket It would catch the smaller key ring and drop it to the ground. It happened 3 times like that for a year. 

      So I was sweeping the carport concrete floor,  I turn to the garbage can to drop my dust pan debris into the garbage. Three seconds later. I turn around and there is my original truck key on the floor. It wasn't there before. A bona-fide miracle. This took 3 weeks from the start of losing the key. It was a little stressful for me. Divine spirit is there to bring a miracle to your life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment