Wednesday, May 17, 2023

5/17/2023 You Can Change

      Here's a quote from Karen Maezen Miller a zen teacher. "You can change in an instant. You can change your mind. You can change your timing. You can change your approach. You can change your words." I'll add one as well You can change your experiences or your reality.

     Try for yourself. Take one thing you would like to change. Then ask divine spirit please help me acquire said thing or experience. As you go about trying to make this shift talk to spirit about how your making the change. It is through your trying that happy coincidences can occur, getting you to that goal. Divine spirit will bring you a person, book , tv show or any other experience that is relevant to you.

     I had a big heavy sofa put out on the median strip next to the road out front. I asked spirit to help in getting rid of it. I wanted someone to take it to continue its life. I bought a 20 dollar tarp to cover it in the event of rain. Which I used for three weeks on and off. No takers. I'm out there one day and a guy stops. Is it free, I say yes. Hoping this is the guy. Does it have a fold out bed. No.  Alas, no sale. A week later from in my house I hear a crunch. Look out the garbage guy is feeding it into the maw of the truck. Two weeks ago I called the town about picking up the sofa. There is only 4 free big pick ups in the year. The last one was 2 weeks ago. I'd have to wait till beginning of July. She said we can come get it but you have to pay 45 dollars online first. I did not pay any 45 dollars. So I was surprised they took it. I thought my neighbor might of said something to the town but he didn't.

      Divine spirit took care of it, it's way. Thankyou spirit. I'm glad it's finally gone. Divine spirit will work with you in the little things as well as the big things.  Work with Divine spirit in changing your reality for your betterment.

       It's also fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment