Thursday, September 21, 2023

9/21/2023 This Old Shoe

       I had these black shoes a real long time. I kept them good. They went with me to funerals, weddings as well as my own wedding and times I went out. Today I was putting them on for a wake this time. It was for my pop. The guy who was always there for me. One of the best guys I ever met. He was in a class all his own. For pop it was always about family. He had his priorities in order. He shown brighter than any diamond. Today I would give that talk. I would start it off by talking about soul who we are, then about my experiences with pop.  Running late per usual. I was heading upstairs and when I got to the carpeted landing, my ankle turned in a bit. Like I stepped on a stone.  I look back and see a small pile of dirt on the carpet. What the heck is that. I touch the soft black stuff and it's crumbly. I take my shoe off and half my heal is missing. Why now I say. Quickly I pulled on my old brown shoes. An hour later I got it.  My sole fell apart and today I would be talking about soul.

      We are spiritual beings having a physical existence. When we look in the mirror God is looking back.  He is omnipresent in all things. Divine spirit passes messages to his creation. Look in that mirror and tell  God what it is that you desire. Do it when you wake up and before bed.  Do your due diligence  and it will come your way.  By talking to the mirror you will strengthen that connection to God. It is a very good thing to develop. He can help you make the best decisions for your life. When you get inner nudges, follow them whether pro or con. When this bond sets up your life will be way better than it was before. You will learn that you are not alone, he is the one constant you can count on. Trust the process. The above 3 words I got when recently I was lamenting my current no good situation.  I don't remember how I  got those words but I got it and it fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment