Thursday, September 14, 2023

9/14/2023 Here's A Good Tip

       Don't microwave plastic. Even if it says it's microwaveable. Little particles come off of it. You don't need that in your system. Maybe one day they will make a safer plastic that can be microwavable. I just got rid of all my microwavable plates that the grocery store packs their food in. From now on I will heat up food in a ceramic dishware.

      Many decades ago I talked to a guy who did research on foods. At the time he said the plastic milk bottles leach small amounts of chemicals into the milk. I still bought the milk in the plastic jugs. Years later I would see plastics that starting saying BPA free. It's a form of bad plastic that was also put into baby bottles. The glass bottle is the best. There is no bleed through. 

      I took action on the microwave stuff because I remembered that ta with the scientist. I still get milk in pasta bottle but iw I also will get milk in a cardboard like box. You can't get away from plastic because it's everywhere. Even in your clothes. Polyester namely. I try to get clothes without this material.

       After 10 years probably best to get a new microwave. Over time the seals around the door will wear causing more radiation leakage. Also don't stand next to the machine while it's in operation. It is a very versatile aid in the kichen.



No comments:

Post a Comment