Sunday, September 17, 2023

9/17/2023 Blended

      So I like to put 10 squirts of honey in my decaf coffee in the morning. Honey is usually over $ 8.00 a bottle.  At Walmart I get a small little bear shape plastic honey bottle for about 3.50. One day at Dollar Tree, I see the bear bottle honey for 1.25. It went from 1.00 to 1.25 around March 23. Recently Dollar Tree said it was going to bring some items back down to 1.00. I shifted to grocery stores because their particular items I could get for a dollar. Back to the honey. My wife asked for an unopened honey. I gave her one. Later she says do you no it's not pure honey. No I did not. It's honey and corn syrup. The later is not good for you. So I got tricked, thinking the bear bottle was like the one at Walmart. Dollar Tree calls it blended syrup. Honey and corn syrup made in India. That's what happens when you assume. No such thing as cheap honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment