Friday, February 2, 2024

2/02/2024 Golgotha

       I always wondered why Jesus said, God why have you forsaken me. Today I did a contemplation about it. This is what I got. It was God's way to answer the people of the earth.  So God comes to earth as a man. The man Jesus is born. During the course of that lifetime, God would also occupy that body.  So it was like 2 'people'  living in one body. On the hill were both the man and God persona. Toward the end of the man's life,  the God part leaves the man. Hence, Jesus feels the separation. And utters the remark. This showed the demarcation between man and God. 

       We too can get this connection by allowing divine spirit into our lives. All you have to do is invite it in. We do what we can and when we get stuck we can call on spirit with the needed assist.

       When we act from fear, nothing works right. If we do it with love we get a good result. Why because God is love. When I got angry with someone I felt the immediate  cut off from spirit which culminated in me gasping for breath. So when I'm  in congruence with spirit I didn't know it. However when the anger cut me off I felt it. So I was off the path for 5 minutes  I did not like it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment