Friday, February 2, 2024

2/02/2024 Road Block

        I was doing a job last week. I had to get in this crawl space. The wall went up 2 ft from the ground. Then the opening rectangle was 2 ft by 4 ft. Trying to get in that opening was not easy. I decided to takeout 1 cinder block. I have my cold chisel and start on the 8x 16 inch block. Slow going trying to chisel out the block. I ask spirit for an assist. I keep banging away and I notice the block start to loosen up a little bit. My leverage bar helps me out. Thank-you  spirit with the block problem. I know that If I didn't ask, it would have taken me another hour to get it out. With the block out of the way, it was way better.  I was insulating heating pipe. I used tape that had a release tape on it. So you would cut a small section and then have to use a wallpaper knife to separate the paper from the tape. That was a pain. I ask spirit if there is a way to do it better. Spirit came through again after using the tip of blade I was able to hit the sweet spot of tape and get it separated. Each time it worked I would say thank-you spirit. There were 200 cuttings or more. Spiritual help in every day occurences. I always say Thanj-you spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment