Tuesday, March 26, 2024

3/26/2024. Control

        This was a horoscope I had from years ago.   Libra ...."Use this time to sort out what it is you want to achieve this year.  Making a plan will ensure you have a greater chance of accomplishing most things on your wish list.  Failing to plan can cause you  to end up swaying in the wind, instead of being in control of your destiny.  After all, that's what free will is about ----- taking Control. "

       This was made for me. I've found that having less goals is the better road to take. Anything more than 5 dilutes getting things done at least in my case. I have alot of unfinished projects throughout the house. And too much stuff. Now I'm tossing. It's  liberating in a way. Some pain also. It's push come to shove time. And that time is reduced to 5 weeks. So it is chaos around here. Next place I will be choosing more control for myself and hopefully slow it down a bit. I hope this is true. And yes we have free will. We choose a lot of what happens to us in a daily basis. Whether to plan or not to plan and hope for the best. Most of my life was the latter. I really don't recommend it. Here's to better choices and planning for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment