Going back to the time where DS tipped me off about the dark chocolate bar. I asked what was causing my migraines. Next day gal wearing a hoodie with giant picture of a Hershey bar. I knew that was it's answer. I followed through and cut it out. Result no more headaches. Very greatful.
So, that gal getting dressed that morning is deciding what to wear that day. Many items to choose from. I believe that DS helped her make that decision. It had a mission to fulfill. She probably didn't even know that she was influenced by it. But she was. This is how DS can move the levers that make things happen. It took me to make that request of DS. It was not going to set things in motion until I asked. That is how it works. By working with DS it can help you as well. Pick one thing a week ask your question. Then pay attention to the answer. It will come. From somebody, a book, a tv show, a joke or dream. You have to think about what you are seeing or hearing. If you feel you missed the answer, ask it again after a week. And keep writing in your journals. Work with DS all the time. It is there to help and aid you during your life. Focus on you not others. If you have a family you focus on them of course. But keep that connection with DS. It's the most important tool in your spiritual tool box.
It is my hope that my readers are able to see by now, that this force is real. And that you are using it on a consistent basis. When DS helps you always give thanks. DS can help even if you think all is lost. It knows how to get you to your desired end.
Sometimes it takes time. Like with me now. My living arrangements have changed since 8 mos ago. I'm not that happy about it. The message I got was just chill and that's what I have been doing. So something is going on. As of yet I don't see it. But the answer will come.
No comments:
Post a Comment