Monday, August 24, 2026

8/24/2926 Diet ll and Other Stuff as Well

            Adjusted my dumbell bell routine. Now, I do 35 curls up from 30 each arm with the 25 pounder. It's really 26.3 do to the added weight of the handle. Then I lift the weight over my head with locked elbow for a count of 50 went up from 40. Each arm. Then I do it again. The last one is just with the curls. For a total all together 3 sets. 2 sets in the weight lifted over my head.  Sometimes I use the other hand to help lower the weight. This you do slowly. Only do the weight you feel comfortable with.  Even if it's only a couple of pounds. When my right shoulder hurt I stopped for a week lifting. Then started up slowly with lesser weight. Now, I'm back up to par. I also do 45 push ups against the sink, twice a day.

           After 8 weeks I lost 18 pounds. 242 to 224. That's more than 2 pounds a week. I plateaued at 230 for a week as well as at 228. Then last week at 224. So I used to eat the blueberry pop tart every day at the 230 wt mark, I switched it up. Now, every other day. 

             For lunch I can do 5 heaping teaspoons of cottage cheese with blackberry jam well mixed up so it has a purplish color. Or if I'm out I do a Taco Bell chicken stacker 2.99. I was doing a  Mc Chicken $1.50 at Mc Donald's. Looked it up online and it turns out the chicken stacker is at 450 calories and the Mc Chicken is at 400 calories. So I'm back to the stacker.

             I got a silicone sink strainer. Way easier to clean then that metal one. I love that thing. 1.50 at the Dollar tree. To clean it out I cut a paper towel in half and just scoop it out. Works great. Last Sunday I let myself have one Nestle Crunch bar from the vending machine. I do it every Sunday, but last Sunday I swipe my card it registers the right amount. The bar falls. Take it out peel the wrapper and I hear a thud look in the machine a second bar falls. I fish it out.  Never ever happened before in my life a unicorn. I put that bad boy in the freezer for next Sunday! Thank+you DS. In case it was you.

             For the car I have to do the timing belt and water pump at the same time. I've owned about 20 trucks and cars so far. Never did a timing belt on one of them. But the car has 208,000 miles on it. Suppose to change it at 90,000 miles. If it breaks the motor is done for. Don't want that. Also need the rear brakes done as well.

               Next up will be diet lll

No comments:

Post a Comment