Monday, September 7, 2026

9/7/2026. Always Thinking

            It may not be the correct thinking but try anyway. So, I'm in the bathroom and I set my phone down on the cheap 3 tier shelf unit I got from Dollartree. 5 bucks, thin metal rods with plastic type fabric for the shelf part. Easy to move around. My phone is laying on something on the shelf. It is on a slight angle. A bit later I look back at it. I go no. Not good. Remove the thing under it so it lays flatter. Have to keep guard of that thing. When I put it in my pocket, I make sure it's actually going into the pocket and not in front of it. Some people I notice keep the phone in their back pocket of jeans. I don't get that. Most vulnerable place to keep it. 

           My wife has a problem today with her hair dryer. The brush keeps falling off. I squeeze the base of brush so it grabs the slot better. It works but when she uses it, it eventually falls off. I keep rubber bands assorted in the kitchen draw. I grab the 2 thicker bands and secure the brush to the unit. It works out good. Then the machine stops working. At the end of the plug is a reset button. Hit that. Nope. Take plug out and reset GFI wall outlet . It works. It seems a little weird but I'm having to address issues a second time and even a third time. With a lot of differing things.

           Someone lives above us. The first couple woke me up About 5:30 am. Big arguements. The guy winds up leaving for good. A week after the gal would be dragging furniture all over the floor. It would happen everyday. A kook. Now, I have a gal with 2 kids.  So the noise sounds like her walking around with a heavy footsteps.  In the morning and at night. I found out from  the manager,  a complaint can be filed against them if the noise goes past 10 pm. They get a warning. With 3 warnings they get kicked out. So, I said DS please take care of it. So, today is not perfect but it is way better. Try to make it better for yourself. Then invite DS in. Even I forget sometimes.

          Yesterday, I stepped on the scale and I hit 220. I eat bigger meal on Sundays. Then Monday back to the grind stone. It's going good. Today starts the 12 th week

No comments:

Post a Comment