Tuesday, September 8, 2026

9/08/2026 A Follow Up

            Last night, I went to a different guy who was at the desk and told him about the upstairs neighbors. This was just before 10 pm. He said he would contact them about it. After 10pm if there is still noise, then call him. Well, it was after 10 and still with the pounding. Called him, he said I'll get on it. The pounding stops.  Great.

           So I take action by going to the desk. Now, I also invoked DS on my behalf. I believe that DS will help in assuaging the upstair person's feelings, in not becoming mad about having to modify their behavior.

           I picked up a little notebook from a thrift store. It's 31/2 x 5 inches. It has a thicker outer cover made of paper. It has a top flap that folds over and locks by a magnet. I'm going to use this little book to write what I would like to happen. I look at it first thing in the morning, at night and during the day. I'm going to focus on getting stuff done. So, today I had an appointment with my mechanic to put rear brakes on the car. It got delayed by him for an hr. Ok I will work with that. Anyway it worked out good. I got the brakes done just in time.  Because one of them just had a whisper of a pad left on the shoe. If the metal touched the drum it would wreck the drums, which would be more money. Wheel cylinders were ok as the drums. Great. The timing belt is up next.

           One thing I like about the smart phone is I can stay in touch with family members via texting. It makes it way easier, to stay in touch. If you have loved ones stay in touch with them. It's a good thing. 

           This here is a dream I had. A small furry guy with a small beak scoots up near my foot. I pick him up with my hand. He's like a mini furby. What's it mean. There is a strip of woods where I'm staying.  The remains of a wooded area at one time. The critters and birds have this for their home. Trying to live is tuff for them. They had an easier time 200 years ago. I read decades ago of a farmer who would feed the deer and other mammals melons during the winter. He would walk it to the tree line and drop the food there. They were waiting for him. Once where I was living, I buried some food waste on my property a ft down. The next morning I saw they dug it up. So,  I would just drop it on ground instead after that. I'd do it once a week. This way they're not to depended on it. So I do the same here. I freeze the food and then throw it in the wooded area. So back to the dream. The small mammal with beak was a combination of the wildlife being appreciative to my efforts. Birds and mammals. It was a thank-you note per say. You definitely don't want to do this more than once a week. They have to fend for themselves as well. Which is tuffer than it used to be.  They just filled in a low area with real tall grass, up the street. Probably more apartments. Dropping truck load after truck load into the mini valley. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment