February 2025 I get pulled over for a bad plate. I couldn't get it passed through emissions. The one cop says to me do you have diabetes? I say what? I think he says it again, so I say no. I say why you asking that, he says never mind. March 2026. I go to my doctor and get a blood test. A1C is 6.5. end of June it's 6.9. pre diabetic stage. Yesterday I went, it's dropped to 6.0. fantastic. I started my diet in June. Now plateaued at 219, from 242 lbs Still more to go. So, DS used the cop to get DS's point across to me. DS can use any way to drive home it's point. Now, last week, I noticed that have some trouble in the chest area. Not tightness or numbness. Mentioned it to the doc. Now,I have to go for a physical. DS brought up another issue but this time it's a body reaction instead of words or dreams.
The car got new rear brakes the last 2 mos as well as a new water pump and timing belt. Hope it it's good to go for awhile.
Diet: I am now doing one pop tart every third day. Still working on trying to trim portions. When it comes to other foods.
Blood pressure dropped which is another good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment