Thursday, April 23, 2020

4/23/2020. Boiler House



    Those were the words on the  side of an old wood boat, sitting on a trailer. The paint scheme was red and black. When I see that combination, to me, it means watch out. Most likely not a pleasant experience. I noted it. This was the begining of March 2020, the start of covid19.

    A small swelling on my left bicep started to develop. I didn't pay it much mind. I flew out of state. By the  3rd week, I knew I had a problem. I called an urgent care, they wanted 150 dollars to look at it and 250 to remove it. Hung up and said no way. I asked Spirit what to do, no answer. I used my smartphone instead. I found out the difference between a cyst and a boil, I had the later. It said it takes about 3 weeks to resolve. Occasionaly use hot compresses and eventually the body will dispense with it. I found all of it to be true. So Sprirt tipped me off with message that was on boat. And it knew I had a smart phone. Spirit doesn't always give you a direct answer, you may have to look for it yourself. It gives you the tools and you do the work. Persistance and focus wins the day. May you have a safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment