Sunday, April 5, 2020

4/5/2020. Animals know


  It's been noticed that animals act strangely just before an earthquake. They are tipped off. We too can do this also.

  I have a couple stories to tell regarding this. One day I was working at a ladies house, she had two dogs and a cat. One of the dogs was old and blind about 35 pounds. The cat liked to sit in the bay window looking into the great beyond. The blind dog come out of a bedroom gliding along the walls. He turns to the kitchen. The cat jumps down from the window and runs to an open door in the  kitchen, this door led to the basement. The cat positioned itself in the open doorway, as the dog neared, the cat sat back on it's haunches. Using it's front paws it patted the dog The dog entered the kitchen with no mishap. I was blown away. So amazing. The cat looked alfoof but it knew and had comand of it's environment. Empathy from a cat.



  The second story.  I was breaking up with a gal that I was living with. She had a small dog 11 pounds. We were at the side yard,  I said what are you going to do about the dog? This dog was a one person dog, it would always be at her feet when she was sitting down. She said I'm not taking him, as soon as she said that the dog walked over to me, I was standing and sat next to my right foot. Just like that I was the new alpha dog. This totally blew me away. That dog knew which side of the bread his butter was on. I changed his name to boney and had him for another 15 yrs. We got along   great.

  God is in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment