Friday, May 22, 2020

5/22/2020 Storm



    Last two weeks or so, I wrote about the dandelion. And last week, early in the morning I was treated to a snow storm. I never have seen this before to such an extant. But this one was gentle and not made of frozen water. Sometimes snow flakes can be huge as these were. Compressed, fluffy white seed heads wafting around on a zephry(a gentle breeze). They were all around me and went up to 20 ft high. Nobody around in this neighborhood and no sounds about. I turned down one street and looking 200 ft down the road where the pavement met the grass, it looked like a dusting of snow. Looking closely revealed the individual stars of the dandelion. How magnificent. So small the little bits of light. They individually were trapped by single dark green blades of grass that were the people's yards.  What a gift!  Thank you spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment