Thursday, March 18, 2021

3/18/2021 T Minus 5 T Minus1...Fire!

 

    Once I helped a social cause in town.  I would fix things here and there around the property. The  head volunteer  and I got to talking. His wife awhile  back would go off to these religious  ceremonies  where they would talk in tongues. A nonsensical  language inspired  by divine  spirit.  One night  when she was out doing her thing, he asked God is that what he was really all about ?  While in bed  his feet became  real hot, then it moved up his leg real slow.  The heat became a fire and entered his chest  cavity.  It was agony  he called to God I can't  take  it anymore.  The fire retreated  back down whence it came.  Now he knew that God existed  beyond a shadow  of a doubt. Also God listened to him by getting out  He had doubts  later  but God would reinforce  him. Soon he would get divorced and sell his successful  auto business  and start  doing the lord's work.

    I found this in my drawer today on a small piece of sturdy stock paper.


    "Burn. Thou all-consuming fire,  Till  purest  gold  is wrought, Burn till there comes a daily death.   To every selfish  thought? "



No comments:

Post a Comment