Sunday, March 28, 2021

3/28/21 One Year Later

 

    A year ago  on March 30 2020, I started this blog , my goal was to write 100 blogs.  Fell a little short. But that's ok because it was the goal that got me to the mid 90s. I was going to write a book and started about 4 yrs ago. Then I put it down and forgot about it.  Wasn't  til March of last year that I got interested in the blog. I liked that it could easily be updated and could be found on the internet. For the second year  I'm  going to launch    A Life's  Change for the Better.    I will try to post at least 5-6 articles per week on how to do this. Anyone can do this no matter where you are or how old you are. The important thing is to get started. Doesn't  require alot of time  either.

    You will need two notebooks. One book would  be a 300 page spiral, like 9x12. That stays in your dedicated space in your house at all times. The other is a memo book to carry on your person throughout  the day with a pen. You will also need an open mind and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment