Monday, November 22, 2021

Nov/22/2021 Again... it's Another Deal

 

    Back to Let's  Make a Deal.  The couple have a shot on winning a car.  They have 2 nice big prizes in their pocket. There are 5 cards on the table, one of them is the car.  Two of them are zonks where you take home nothing. The other are 2 money cards worth together 1500. 1 out of 5 to get car. Not good odds. The wife doesn't want to go for it. The husband says this morning I saw on the street a brand new car. Color was blue.  That was a waking dream.  The wife defers to the husband. They go for it.  5 is their lucky number.  And thats where the car was.  Yes it was blue.

    The husband attributed it to faith. I concur.  At end of show they keep their car and don't  go for the big deal. To go for the deal,  the car would be taken from them. I close my eyes and push out thoughts that come to me. I picture door 1, 2 and 3 and ask what door is the big deal. I hear one. I pick door 1 and that was the big deal  worth 31,000 dollars.

.   If you have a big decision to make,  you can try this method for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment